Indoor gas fireplace
On site laundry
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Min Nights|
check in at 4 pm EST and checkout at 10 am EST
must sign a terms and conditions form prior to check-in
Terms and condition:
Payments can be made by:
- Visa or Mastercard.
- Check payments mail directly to: Lakeview Vacation Rentals 250 Broadway St. South Haven, MI 49090
Reservations and Deposits:
All reservations require a half of the total amount of rental to be paid at the time of booking and the other half must be paid 30 days prior to arrival.
A security deposit will be required at the time of booking. Amount will vary from property to property.
- Holiday reservations are non-refundable.
- You may cancel within 48 hours of booking to receive a full refund, 50% within one week prior to arrival and no refund if cancelled within less than a week of arrival.
Reservation Prices do not Include:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy therefore tenant agrees that the credit card on file at the time of booking will be charged for any damages that are incurred during the stay that are a result of negligence or misuse of the property by the tenant/tenants. As a part of your stay, you may purchase a Vacation Rental Damage Protection plan designed to cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. If purchased, the policy will pay a maximum benefit of $3,000. Any damages that exceed $3,000 or are not covered under the plan will be charged to the renter. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, an insured person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $3,000. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy. The Vacation Rental Damage can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Lakeview Vacation Rentals L.L.C. any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. Please contact Lakeview Vacation Rentals L.L.C. directly if you do not wish to participate in this assignment.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever. The tenant/tenants will only have the specified number of occupants inhabit the unit during their stay and understand that over occupancy of the unit could result in extra charges as well legal ramifications. Absolutely no parties allowed on the premises.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $250 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.